A Detailed Overview of The Role:
At Yogaventures, our mission is inspire healing, balance and wellness through yoga. All inpired by a team of visionary women, amazing culture and the belief that yoga has the ability to heal and change the world. Since launching in March 2020, we have had a colourful journey as a start-up based on the QLD/NSW border during the pandemic. We've learned many lessons and have grown our love-filled community during times when many yoga studios were closing their doors. We are excited to continue growing our team and community with you.
This role will include client-focused care, providing exceptional customer service that sets Yogaventures apart from other studios. It is your responsibility to make sure everyone who walks through our door has an extraordinary experience. Our ideal team member will have the required patience, empathy, temperament and skills to effectively help clients and positively represent Yogaventures for every interaction, day after day. This will involved daily proactive management of our customer service inbox which centrally manages emails, texts, phone calls, social media enquiries. It will also include updating processes and directing/encouraging clients to our help centre.
Increase monthly active memberships. You will optimistically set, measure and achieve sales strategies/goals by creating monthly insights reports and keep track of KPIs to analyse sales performance.
- Generate Leads: Generate new leads through referrals from existing members, social media connections, marketing and engagement of events.
- Nurture leads: Be pro-active at reaching out to new prospects (and following up) to provide information, an exceptional level of education and influence about Yogaventures, membership offerings and how yoga can impact their lives. This will be done via phone, text, email, social media or in person.
- Acquire Leads: Sign up prospects to become members.
- Member Engagement + Retention: Be accountable for ensuring we are meeting our members’ needs and overall satisfaction. You will be their biggest support on this journey, learn their passions, dreams, understand their goals and build trust and loyalty by creating offerings based on what they need and what keeps them engaged and returning by consistently delivering on your promise to them.
- Manage and love the studio as if it were your own
- Ensure the studio runs smoothly and look beautiful always
- Show initiative to ensure the studio is presentable, with beautiful touches to create a welcoming, unforgettable space and experience
- Ensure the studio props, retail and extras are well stocked, tidy, organised
- Organise any necessary repairs or maintenance
- Place order and receive deliveries
- Troubleshoot problems eg Internet or Sonos
- Roll out, manage and support any local marketing/operations initiatives for the studio
At Yogaventures, we pride ourselves and have a reputation for fostering the most knowledgable and insightful teachers around with very low turnover rate. You'll be their to support, nurture and develop our teaching team.
- Inspire, engage an activate our team to turn our visions into reality and be part of something bigger
- Managing the studio timetable - ensuring that we have a balance of class styles, teachers and times that that meet our client and teachers needs
- Coordinate team hangs, challenges, changes and general team administration
- Acting as point of contact for team/teaching related questions or concerns including covers
- Organising team birthday gifts and events
- Regular communication with the team (events, processes, promotions)
- Ensure team member training and induction during the on-boarding process + necessary tools to succeed in their respective roles role
You will be a creative, compassionate and empathetic community leader and 'people's person' responsible building our love-filled, connected community by:
- Developing and executing a community strategy that increase membership number, brings our teachers close together and makes our clients fall in love with our brand and the values it stands for
- Be present in studio to passionately lead and educate on offerings, community and culture
- Do everything you can to help the members of our community and be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to community building, emerging conversations, trends, tools and social and community insights
- Brainstorm, develop and support community enriching offerings and campaigns
- Provide user-generated content (polaroid photos for memory wall)
- Developing partnerships, promotions and collaborations in your local area (businesses and residents)
At Yogaventures, we pride ourselves on creating the most loving, supportive environment possible. We’re here to support your development, to make sure you’re fulfilled and happy in your role, and that your career dreams are able to be made a reality within Yogaventures.
- Enjoy the balance of working in a nourishing high-vibrational studio environment and incorporating yoga into your workday
- Work with a high-functioning team of like-minded individuals
- Be a part of an organisation that values your health and wellbeing
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or other related degrees
- Minimum 2 year experience and proven success in sales, community management, start up, or an equivalent role
- Based on Gold Coast or Northern Rivers
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen, or hold a valid visa with permission to work
- Passionate, knowledge and involvement in yoga. We require you to attend classes in the studio weekly.
- Start up biz requires a fast mover that can flow, embrace change, multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, process-oriented, organised, tenacious, take ownership of outcomes and have a passion for the process and appreciation for the hustle!
- Flexible with hours as may be required to work mornings, evenings and weekends on occasion
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mob encouraged to apply
- Demonstrate integrity, authenticity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Computer and tech literate. Comfortable and efficient navigating Mac OS, Instagram, Facebook and general tech apps. Candidates proficient MindBody software are preferred
If you have made it this far, we'd love for you to apply below. Please be patient to hear back from us as we endeavour to notify all applicants of the outcome.