- Early Bird $2,000 (first 3 bookings by 18 Aug 2022)
- Full Payment $2,500
- Flexible Payment Plan $2,700 (3 x $900/month)
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
17-28 OCTOBER 2022
You don't have to be a yoga teacher, pregnant or mother to attend this course. It's for anyone interested in learning more about how to support prenatal yoga students. This is available to:
- Yoga teachers who want a better understanding of how to support prenatal and postnatal students in general yoga classes
- Yoga teachers who wish to specialise in prenatal or postnatal classes, workshops, retreats, trainings
- Dedicated yoga students who wish to deepen their practice and plan on undertaking further yoag teacher training
- Expecting mamas (ideally after first trimester)
- New mamas
- Women's health professionals (midwives, doulas, childbirth educators, nurses)
- Fitness instructors
- Anyone working within a prenatal or postnatal setting
Lead Trainer Emma Ceolin is a senior yoga teacher trainer (ERYT® 500, RPYT®, RCYT®, YACEP®, RYS®), Yogaventures founder, experienced prenatal yoga taecher, mother to a highly-spirited 2-year-old and expecting her second babe in December 2022. Emma has a deep passion for working with women and built Yogaventures on the vision of a fully female-powered biz. Emma discovered yoga in 2013 as a therapy for anxiety and depression and decided to embark on a wellness journey that not only saved her life but changed it forever. Over the years Emma continued to study yoga, undertook thousands of hours of teacher training and had privilege of travelling and teaching yoga classes, workshop, retreats and trainings all across Australia, United States, Asia and Europe. Emma moved to Coolangatta with the dream of starting a family and opening a high-vibrational yoga space with other like-minded visionary women, and so in 2020 opened the doors to Yogaventures Studio at 9 months pregnant. A lifetime of challenges of mental health challenges, birthing a biz and baby during a pandemic, and losing a loved one has shown her just how resilient and powerful women can be. Emma loves to hold sacred spaces for women to support their self-care, mental health and wildest dreams. Follow Emma on Instagram via @emmaceolin.
What's Included in Tuition Fee
- 85-Hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Qualification
- Complimentary 20 Class Pass (valued $500)
- Professionally printed yoga teacher training manual on recycled paper
- All yoga mat and prop hire provided for training
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience and lead Community Prenatal Yoga Classes at Yogaventures Coolangatta
What's Not Included
- Travel expenses
What does the schedule look like?
A standard day starts with a lecture at 8:30am-12:00pm (3.5hrs), followed by a break 12:00pm-1:00pm (1hr), and asana from 1:00pm-4:30pm (3.5hrs).
Will this course certify me to be a yoga teacher?
This training fulfills the 85-hour Yoga Alliance training requirement to become a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT®) certification. Be mindful that to fully complete your , you are also required to complete a 200-hour yoga teacher training course in addition to this specialised training (for the purpose of insurance and learning the basic teaching skills which are not covered in this specialised training).
Do I need prior yoga experience?
To gain the full benefits of this training, we recommend atleast 6-12 months of yoga experience so that you are familiar with the yoga postures and practices.
What assessment can I expect?
In order to complete this training you'll need to attend all training hours, complete all reading, pass all final assessment which may include written assignments, exams or teaching practicum.
What to Bring?
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move in. Bring a sweater as it can get cool.
- Reusable water bottle (we have a tap to fill water)
- Pen and highlighters to make notes in your manual
- Lunch and snacks. Alternatively, there are lots of local cafes with delicious smoothies and wholesome meals nearby.
- All props will be supplied by Yogaventures for training (yoga mat, bolsters, pillows, cushions, eye pillows, blankets). However please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
How can I best prepare for training?
In the lead up to training, please be gentle with yourself. Take extra time for self-care and to 'fill your cup' as training can be long and demanding days. Set yourself up for a beautiful journey by arriving with lots of juice in the tank.